Gate.io Startup Initial Offering-DAO SHO Project- Blockasset (BLOCK)
Gate.io has launched Startup, a platform that aims to provide users with access to innovative and advanced projects. Traders now have more opportunities to make an initial investment.
Gate.io Startup will launch another DAO SHO-Blockasset (BLOCK) Sale on Dec8,2021 at 10:00 AM UTC.
Startup Link: https://www.gate.tv/startup/338
Blockasset leverages strategic relationships with athletes, sports agencies, and sports clubs and connects them with fans on a one-stop athlete NFT platform.
The platform will have four core components: A blockchain NFT (non-fungible-token) marketplace - this is the central hub of the Blockasset ecosystem, a custom/white label athlete NFT marketplace facility for major sports brands and organisations, a community rewards and staking system build into the platform, and an NFT gaming suite. Together the components create the intertwined Blockasset ecosystem where fans and athletes have multiple touch points which support virtual and real-world engagement.
The ecosystem has a native utility token called BLOCK token, which has various functions including governance, NFT discounts, priority access, athlete content governance, staking and NFT farming.
Private Round I 8.98%
Private Round II 2.50%
Partners, Advisors, & Consultants 10.00%
Prices of sales rounds
Seed Price: 0.047
Lockup:SEED 20% every 3 months from month 13
Private I Price: 0.078
Lockup: PRIVATE I 20% TGE, 10% every 3 months from month 4
Private II Price: 0.125
Lockup: PRIVATE II 20.06% TGE, 11.42% every 3 months from month 4
Public Price: 0.078
Lockup: PUBLIC 20% TGE, 10% every 3 months from month 4
Important Notice about Gate.io Startup Sale for Blockasset (BLOCK)
1.Startup supply: 641,025.64 BLOCK;Price:$0.078
Vesting: 20% TGE, 10% every 3 months from month 4
2.Payment currency: USDG, Lockup currency: DAO
3.Eligible participants: agree to lock up DAO for a period of 10 days. Individual cap is 20K DAO.
4.Token distribution: participants get a proportional amount of BLOCK tokens to their share of DAO tokens locked up on Gate.io.
5.The BLOCK tokens will not be released until the Token Generation Event. Tokens will be distributed to eligible participants based on the vesting schedule of the token after Gate.io has received tokens from the project team. In the case the project team fails to deliver tokens to Gate.io in the future, Gate.io may refund users for any portion of tokens they couldn’t receive.
6.The startup sale is designed for Blockasset’ DAO Maker SHO portion.
7.The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. The project team does not guarantee that the token price will not be lower than SHO price. Please invest with caution, and don't invest beyond your financial capacity.
Rules of Blockasset’s DAO SHO Portion Sale on Gate.io’s Startup
(1) Order Duration: Dec 8, 10:00:00 AM-Dec9 1st, 2:00 AM UTC
(2) To participate in Startup Sale, users should agree to lock up DAO for a period of 10 days.
(3) The price is $0.078
(4) Users can place orders by agreeing to locking up DAO for 10 days
(5) Users can place orders from Dec 8, 10:00:00 AM – Dec9, 2:00 AM UTC. Orders placed by qualified users within these hours will be treated equally.
(6) Users need to ensure that there is sufficient balance of DAO (the full amount you agree to lockup for 10 days) and USDG (amount to pay for new tokens actually received) in accounts after placing the orders. An insufficient DAO or USDG balance will result in the cancellation of the purchase order.
(7) Each individual can only purchase once with an account passing KYC.
(8) After December 9, 2:00 AM UTC, we will collect all the qualified orders and calculate the result and announce the result in 2 hours. USDG to pay for participant’s BLOCK token purchase will be deducted from the participant’s account and the amount of DAO the participant agrees to lockup when placing orders will be locked for 10 days. Participants will receive a proportional amount of BLOCK tokens to their share of DAO tokens locked up on Gate.io according to the token release schedule.
Example(with hypothetical data and conditions ):
If the total DAO locked by all startup sale participants is 20,000 DAO. The total supply of new tokens offered on Gate.io startup sale is 1,000,000 new tokens. Token price is 0. 1 USDG per token. Participants are required to lock DAO for a period of 15 days.
If User A agreed to lock 500 DAO (by placing order) for a period of 15 days. Then,User A’s share of the new tokens (also his share of DAO locked): 500/20,000=2.5%
Users A will receive new tokens: 2.5%X 1,000,000=25,000 new tokens.
User A’s USDG payment: the actual new token user A will receive X token price: 25,000X0. 1=2500 USDG
After the sale, user A’s 500 DAO will be locked for 15 days.
And USDG for purchase of the new tokens will be deducted from User A’s spot account balance.
(1) Countries not supported: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Burma, Canada, China (Taiwan), Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in the token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
(2) Risk Warning:
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute to significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand, and uate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The market volatility is high, and the price of a token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory, and marketing factors.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.
(3) Requirements for participants
- The participant should register on Gate.io and Log in;
- After logging in, complete user identity verification;
- Deposit a certain amount of cryptocurrencies in your gate.io account;
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
Click "Open in browser"
Download in your browser